A special shoutout to all of you who took time to send in those cute little birthday greetings and love notes. Thank you very much, guys! I had a blast celebrating my birthday. *cheers*
And here goes my long over-due Happy List.
Lulu’s Happy List
- when relatives visit at home
- playing with my nephew, Johann
- when my B appreciated what I prepared for him — BLT salad and Bologna sandwich
- discovering Echo Store
- B’s sweet treats: Dulcinea’s Chocolate Croissant and Crepes & Cream’s Mango Cheesecake
- pre-Halloween hang out with ST (Samahang Tunay *grins*)
- paying respect to dad and our loved ones who are now in heaven
- dinner at iBagnet
- mom’s face when I give her pasalubong
This is the 1st of three parts of my long Happy List that I love to share with you. Hope everyday is a happy blessing to you and to all.