Lulu’s Happy List
June 11, 2010 Friday
1. progress in my requests. keeping my fingers crossed.
2. compliment that I look like Barbie doll *blush*
3. my B making me laugh heartily
4. listening to “Fallin’ For You” by Colbie Caillat
5. a surprise mobile game installed in my E63 – Global Bloxx much like the good old Brickgame
6. sense of happiness when you know someone’s looking forward to see you
7. long ‘Independence’ weekend
8. going through old photos with so much memory and love
9. freshly painted toenails – which I badly need right now
10. America’s Next Top Model
Chile Vitas was introduced to me during UTT4.0. They were part of the appetizer suppliers for the event. Their offerings are sauces, dips, dressings, spreads, marinades and their own version of crackling cropeck.
I joined their Focus Group to rate and comment on their products and to hopefully help them improve their products to be introduced to a wider market.
On, May 29, 2010, I received a generous package from Ms. Tina Vitas – President/CEO of Chile Vitas, delivered straight to my doorstep.