One of the reasons why I created this blog is to list down my wishes for my birthday. These may be both tangible and ethereal desires created in my heart through poetic imagination.
Here goes… (In no particular order)
- I wish to own a white headphone.
2. I wish to own a charming pink cherry bike and ride a bike (even if it’s not a pink one).
3. I wish to go to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower.
4. I wish to wear a gorgeous red dress and pretty red shoes.
5. I wish to have rainbow-colored balloons.
6. I wish to slow dance to “Will you still love me tomorrow”.
7. I wish to have a tea party with vintage teacups and luscious cupcakes.
8. I wish to go on a picnic at the park, to dance and laugh in the rain.
9. I wish to ride the carousel…
and the Ferris wheel.
10. I wish to feel my heart’s desire – love and more love… and
be surrounded by beautiful things and beautiful people inside and out.
Happy birthday to me!
One more day and I just can’t wait! One of my wishes will actually come true.
We’ll go on a picnic at the park tomorrow!
Photo credits: weheartit, ffffound & thecherryblossomgirl
Lulu now has a little blog.
Let’s see how long this will last…