On the night of my birthday we decided to stay in. Had finger-lickin’ good chicken, macaroni salad, red wine and my birthday cake — choco mallows! Darling B lit the candle and I eagerly uttered my wish in my head.
A quiet, relaxing and nice way to spend my birthday – in front of TV with my B. *smiles*
Today I turned 28 y/o and although I don’t feel sad, I feel weird. Maybe this is just because I’m suffering from dysmenorrhea or maybe this is what they call, birthday blues.
A little few days after Thanksgiving, I’ve yet to share gazillion reasons why I’m grateful with this life I’m gifted with. For today, I’d like to share my Birthday Wish List as part of my little tradition.
1. Read more books. Those that are life-enriching, inspiring or the ones that just make you smile.
2. Get started on my MUA classes.
3. Enter fashion school.
4. Improve and be a better person inside and out.
5. Be more attentive to families and friends. Reconnect and enrich relationships.
6. Sort out and organize our photos. I’d love some little photo albums.
7. Travel more. Experience the beauty of life around the world!
8. Eat healthy. Eat fresh. Eat and share more good food with good company.
9. Create lots of special little moments with loved ones and friends.
10. Live each day as if it’s my last. Live life to the fullest and with no regrets. Live each day with a smile, because it’s worth it!
I pretty much spent my birthday lying in bed, resting. But the day ain’t over yet. I’ll take a bath, wear my birthday dress (another little tradition), put my lipstick on and meet one of the greatest gifts in my life, my darling B, for a special little dinner date.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who sent their birthday wishes and sweet little messages my way. Bisous bisous. xo
Photos via WeHeartIt.