Hello hello! Happy Sunday! It’s Sunday night but it doesn’t feel as if I only have few more hours left before sleeping to prepare for tomorrow’s work day (thank goodness!). Thanks to the looong weekend to give way to our National Heroes’ Day and Eid ul-Fitr. I love holidays!
I miss writing and sharing my Happy List with you and today I feel glad to be able to share this with you (after 8 months hehe). We visited mom yesterday and had lunch eating my favorite mom’s kare-kare and B’s request – Pinakbet. And today, we visited Tita Vilma here at the White House, attended Chylle Louella’s christening and for B to start with his Ukay Halukay project. *grin*
…now onto my Happy List…
Lulu’s Happy List
1. happy looong weekend!
2. sisterettes Millie & Clangkers
3. non-stop laughter with friends
4. visiting home surplus shops
5. surprising B and being surprised by my B
6. handcrafted tape measure camera neck strap by my B
7. when B and I do strategic planning + creative thinking + productive ventures
8. family luncheons + mom’s cooking
9. being part of life’s celebrations
10. buying gift for myself. self love is cool